Tuesday 6 November 2012

Mike Gayle

Mike Gayle – he is a novel author and a freelance journalist who writes in different magazines. I had been a big fan of him when I first read his novel, my favourite book of all time, ‘My Legendary Girlfriend’. Gayle is the kind of author who advances in a subgenre of novels call romantic comedy, and I absolutely enjoy reading almost every book he wrote except for the new ones. I can say that every second I feel the effects of the book and how it made me smile every time. For most books that he creates, they are somewhat realistic since roughly every book the protagonist will be a man with a confrontation of love and life and the rest would be funny according to the situations he is in. I'm keen on writing stories on my own because of him, and as he is my influence I tend to include comedic effects or play on words in my pieces. It managed me to read more of his books, learn more about him like the books he like himself, and his life, about how he wasn’t just a brilliant author, but also how he gets his book published with meeting different kinds of terrible. Image: http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Technology/Pix/pictures/2008/01/30/MikeGayle460x276.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment