Tuesday 6 November 2012

Theory of a Deadman

Theory of a Deadman – they are a Canadian rock band that makes country, acoustic, as well as alternative rock music. They produce rock music which I really love listening to, as well as how funny the lyrics are at times. Their song, “I Hate my Life”, is my most wanted song from them because it literally depicts someone who hates his life, and the song’s lyrics are not just funny, but can actually be real, such as how he hates his boss, how come nice guys always lose, and how he hates everyone to the bitter end. Not just I find myself laughing on the floor because of the lyrics, but putting the video with makes it so funny to the point that I’m in tears and won’t be possible to work due to that. However listening to their music actually makes one better, because of how lively they are, and not just a band who writes lyrics that make no sense just so it can be called music. Another song of theirs, “Lowlife”, is also top-notch; just like the first song, this is also funny yet so true. It’s so charming that I’m so addicted to their music, and always gives me a ‘thumbs up’ like feeling that gets me going. Images: http://www.mtv.com/bands/t/theory_of_a_deadman/flipbook_05_05/01_H.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment