Tuesday 6 November 2012

Touhou Project

Touhou Project – this is actually a series of multiple games, often shooting games. The graphics, programmes and the music are all made by a single guy named ZUN and he is responsible for the popularity of these games. There are loads of distinctive characters that were made by him, and each of the characters alone, not to mention the characters, have their own huge fan base not only in Japan but also in the west. While I only have two of these games, I’m not in particular addicted to them. The music in these games is my absolute favourite of all background music in every game I played. The characters have their own theme, and the music varies on each character depending on their nature, which can range from a calm, piano piece to rock. I really love the different background music, especially the “Septette for the Dead Princess”, which has been covered by many fans however it still has the feeling of being lonely yet fierce, and angry but appearing calm. The music gives me a boost whenever I’m falling asleep from doing any work, and at times, I would be awake until I’m calm since there are some frightening themes as well which are really good. Image: http://news.pcrdist.com/files/2010/06/touhounew.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment